POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Opinions : Opinions Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Opinions
From: David Heys
Date: 3 Apr 2000 23:48:22
Message: <38e96606@news.povray.org>
o.k. This started out as a futuristic hover-taxi and so far it has evolved
to this point. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what direction to take things
now. I like the wind-scraped rust marks, though I may have a bit much of it.
I tried to synchronize some scratches on the windscreen but they're not
showing up very well. My thanks to Xplo for the inspiration on the
texturing, though I used my own rust texture. The floor is an
image_map/bump_map combo based on an image I snagged from
http://www.bladestextures.com/ .

This is, of course, a work in progress. I'd appreciate an help, advice,
flames anyone has to offer.

David
--
"The bridges between our dreams and